Sunday, July 26, 2009

`Whatever I'm Spoiled!


So I got the opportunity to not only model and show the world Spoilz. I had the opportunity to interview her about her designs. First order of business. This amazing Outfit Spoilzed Tank and Spoilzed Leggings is her new item and definitely
not her last. Don't be mistaken though. Spoilz has developed another avatar under the name of _Stronger with her friend Xzelma15x whom designs as well. Quite the power duo!
Anyhow I was able to do an exclusive interview with Spoilz and here is how it went:
(Me): What inspired you to design on There.com?
(Spoilz): Well, my friends would design and I would want to figure it out so one day I downloaded the program and although it took awhile, I did it.
(Me):What inspired this outfit [Spoilzed Tank and Spoilzed Leggings]?
(Spoilz): I made this outfit because I think its fun, colorful, and just Different
(Me): What should There.com be expecting from you?
(Spoilz) I recently figured out skinny jeans so I want to design some outfits with them!
Spoilz is very enlightening and in fact charismatic. It didn't even feel like work, but then again I do this for fun and of course in the name of FASHION lol. But anyway I closed the interview with Spoilz by asking whats one thing she wants to tell the world. She `hmm for about 2 hours but then she said " Spoilz IS A NINJA!!
Well, there you have it fashionistas every designer has a wild side and I suppose hers is her ninja side lol

No comments:

Post a Comment